YFC recognizes the impact that its movement can have on the younger people if it extends its footprints to other sports like hockey, kabaddi and athletics etc. Towards this end, YFC plans to start coaching centers for hockey, volleyball, kabaddi and athletics etc. in other villages. In fact YFC has already started a Kabaddi Centre where 100 Kabaddi players are provided coaching and equipment. And by broad basing its activities both geographically and through other sports, YFC seeks to broaden its impact and the impact of sports in bringing about positive changes in the society.
It is the constant endeavor of YFC that the tradition of Rurka Kalan of producing world class sportspersons continues and YFC provides best of the sportsmen to India not only in football but also in other sports like hockey, athletics and Kabaddi. For achieving this objective, in the short run, YFC plans to start coaching centers in villages of the region for these sports as well and in the long run YFC’s goal is to have a Centre of Sporting Excellence where talented players in all disciplines of sports are given scientific training and grooming with the sole object of producing world champions, Olympic and Asian Games medalists.
- Supporting Anganwadis/Balwadis of the region
- Supporting and/or setting up of a Primary education school for children of underprivileged backgrounds
- Setting up a Skills Development Centre for the youth
- Starting an English Language Proficiency Training Centre for children and youth for enabling them to compete in today’s job market where more than functional knowledge of English is required
- Centre for Sporting Excellence for preparing trainees suitably for international events
- Increasing the reach from 9 villages to 90
- Opening other similar centers for different sports like hockey, volleyball, kabaddi, basketball etc
- Centre for children with special needs